How to Convert OST file to PST Quickly using ‘OST Extractor Pro’
This is a tutorial outlined the steps to convert OST file to PST, MBOX, EML or other formats using ‘OST Extractor Pro.’ The procedure is almost same for both Mac and Windows version.
How to Convert OST file to PST and others
“OST Extractor Pro” solves a major problem of getting data stuck inside OST files. There are many instances (both human errors and software) that can make the data inside OST files inaccessible. It’s an internal functional file of Outlook that allows users to work with data offline. But it’s not a typical data file that can be imported or exported into Outlook or other email clients like Thunderbird or Postbox.
So, if you have an OST file that’s isolated and not in sync with the email account (or other problems with it), the smart way to get the data restored is to first convert the file into formats like PST, MBOX, etc. and then import the converted files wherever applicable. (PST for Windows outlook, MBOX for Thunderbird, and so on).
And there is no other tool better than “OST Extractor Pro” to do this conversion, that is not otherwise simple and accurate. The dedicated logic used with “OST Extractor Pro’ is incredibly efficient and precise to offer clean conversion free of integrity errors.
It is also the best solution available because of how easy it is. It is also available for both Mac and Windows operating systems.
The tutorial below outlines the steps required to convert OST files to the desired format. If you want to convert your files alongside the steps below, make sure to get the trial version first. It’s much better to perform the steps as you read them than to do it later.
Simple Steps to Convert OST file:
- Step 1: Click the download link below and get installer file/setup for either Mac or windows, wherever you want to convert the files. Double click on it, follow the installation instructions, and once installed, launch the tool and follow the steps below.
- Step 2: Click on “Open OST” (on Windows) or “Add OST” (On Mac version), go to the folder where OST files are saved and select the whole folder contain the files if you want to convert the multiple files, or select a single file that you want to convert.
- Step 3: Check/uncheck the desired folders that you want to convert/exclude. You can also use the given filter option to remove all empty folders in a single click.
- Step 4: Choose the format you want to convert OST file to. You can choose from Outlook PST file, Apple Mail, Thunderbird, Postbox, MBOX, or EML.
- Step 5: Click on “Start” (on Mac edition) and “Export” (on Windows edition) to start the conversion process of OST files to your chosen format. Ignore the “trial version” notification by clicking “OK” and choose the desired location to save the converted files.
And you are done!
Similarly, you can convert ost to pst in Mac with the Mac Version of OST Extractor Pro.
“OST Extractor Pro” simplifies the process considerably. Where otherwise it used to take countless hours and dozens of unnecessary steps. You have converted your OST files in only five steps.
Download the trial setup file if you haven’t already. You will find it to be the near perfect solution for OST conversion needs!
Contact the support in any case you need any sort of help.